Thursday 27 January 2011

The heat is on.... on the street! And the community garden.

It's my last day at Groundwork and I'm amazed at how much I can do when when I've got time pressure against me to finish some much work before I go...  Yes, I have finally completed the 3d drawings of the summerhouse and the shed and the plan of the community garden.  The plan is only an indication drawing, hence the lack of substantial detail... but the summerhouse is something I am proud of.  Go Maya :-)  



As per usual my travel and subsistence expenses took a back seat for over two months and I got them sorted and approved today. I am soooo looking forward to seeing that money back in my account.  This week was almost a wash out especially what with the renewal of car insurance... that was sticky.  

And then finally there is the admin - but most of that is done.  It'll be drinks in the Stage Door tonight.  A final cheer to good old memories and to the closure of another chapter.  Lovely.  

But the blog will go on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment